SILVERS Neomax 2-Way Adjustable Coilovers - Toyota 86/Subaru BRZ
Specifications and Features:
- Independently Adjustable: Allows 40 Clicks of Independent Rebound via the Top of the Shock and 24 Clicks of Compression Adjustment via the External Reservoir
- Large External Reservoir: Allows Higher Oil Capacity which Aids in Cooling and Keeps the Shock Performing at Hig Ambient Temperatures while through the Paces of Track
- Adjustable Camber Plates: Up to 3 degrees at any ride height, Made from T6 6061 Aluminium and Protected by Anodized Finish.
- Pillowball Top Mounts: Comprised of 2 Main Parts, A SUJ2 Steel Bearing and a Chromoly Steel 2 Piece Case. Pillowball Mounts Provide Bind Free Operation and Precise Feedback to the Driver.
- Fully Height Adjustable: Adjustable via the Lower Mount with no need to Change Preload and Sacrifice Shock Stroke.
- Aluminium Lower Brackets: Made from T6 6061 Aluminium, Lower Mounts are Used on Multilink Suspension Setups. These are CAD Designed to Ensure OEM Fitment and are Lighter than Steel Components which also Help Reduce Unsprung Weight
- Carbon Steel Shock Bodies: Created From Ultra High Strength Carbon Steel & Electroless Nickel Plated for Resistance to Corrosion and Fatigue in Harsh Climates
- Large and Hardened Steel Shafts: Used the Largest Diameter Necessary Hardened Steel with Chrome Plating for our Steel Shafts. Preventing Premature Wear and Lowering Piston Travel, Making it Perfect for Lightweight & Strength
- Unique Locking Collars: Performs the Same as all Other Collar, though with the Lower Spring Perch having Dimples instead of Slots you do not have to worry about the Top Spanner Wrench Slipping and Sliding Up or Down the Perch when Making Necessary Adjustments
- Radial Bearings: Made from T6 6061 Aluminium using the Best Koyo Japan Bearings our Radial Bearing Upper Perch (McPherson Applications Only) Allows the Spirng ot Twist Freely as they're Compressed
- 40 Levels (Rebound) x 24 Levels (Compression) of Dampening Adjustability
- IP F.A. 20W Damper Oil
- Mono-Tube Shock Design
- JIS G3445-STKM13C(DIN2393-ST44-2) Carbon Steel 52mm Diaseamless Tube
- 44mm Linear Characteristic Internal Piston
- Cold-Bent Springs Made from High Strength SAE9252 Steel
- Lower Bracket Height Adjustability Prevent the Need to Adjust the Spring Perch, Offering the Maximum Shock-Absorbing Travel
- Powder Painted Steel Lower Bracket Can match all Design of Brake Lines and ABS Line Holder
- (4) SILVER's Neomax S Coilovers
- Coilovers Spanners
- Installation Hardware
- 15 Months of Warranty
- All Toyota 86
- All Subaru BRZ
Professional Installation is Highly Recommended for all our Products for the Best Results.
Contact us for Professional Installation with our Workshop.
Please Don't Hesitate to Contact us for any Questions.